Friday, March 18, 2011

Just Some Poetic Prose`By Mysticsilks

The other day while sharing some journal entries with my grand daughter Rebbecca, she suggested that I get them published. I chuckled , thanked her for her support of my writings but replied, to have writing published is very rare occurrence: I would let that up to her after I left this worldly plane.

But that I would try to get some onto " In My Very Personal Opinion" blog.

Since spring is close by:

" Bluebirds of Happiness"

He talks to her in bird language;it's the nuances
one needs to hear,
and she replies by always starting out with 'dear'.
At times the pitch is scolding--He sits silently
and listens to really hear.
He never seems to argue
but when he wants his way
he speaks to her in soft encouraging chirps
then flutters his deep blue wings
to sway and change her stubborn mind.
How could any female
not swoon and sail to the limb
of life that he is perched upon?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Cat Gone"

Pewter left the presence
of my cold indifference to cats.
I struggled with that:
I can be so neutral
to cats.
She was a princess wearing a gray and white
fur---with Lynx hairs on her pointed ears;
they added an aura of regal:
Not the average barn or yard cat to be sure.
Was a difficult choice to make--maybe the bluebirds
will come back to nest
outside my door.

http://mysticsilks.etsy.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment